Could not believe it!!!!!!!! I was at Costco and thought I would pick something healthier to eat rather than their pizza or hot dogs. I went with the Turkey Wrap. I asked if I could have it without mayo and they said they can't do special orders. DARN!! So I asked how many calories in it and she said it is one of the leaders in high calories. I was blown away. I thought sure that bad stuff would have more calories. It had over 800 calories and the chicken cezer (sp) salad had almost as many. WOW crazy not fare. The pizza was one of the least. Go Figure!!
Well, my husband is calling me to go on a walk so chat again soon. May have something exciting to say tomorrow.

1 comment:
Good job mom!! I'm really proud of you for getting out and getting in the gym, it's always scary just getting there and here you are in the weight room! Go MOM!!!
Just think, you won't have dad just calling you for a walk you'll have Ky begging and begging and giving you entertainment while you walk. Sorry about the pain, I hope that gets easier!
Post a Comment