Hi ladies..... Can't believe it is Wed already. I weighed myself on Monday and just keep putting off my blogging. My Brother-in-law and his wife came for a visit. We love to have them come. The guys always do a little project around the house. This time they installed an electrical outlet on the back porch so the hot tub could reach the plug and we don't have to try not to trip on the cord. Cathy and I always go shopping. We usually go out to breakfast and dinner a few times too. That's not so good for the weight management so I was hoping we didn't go too overboard. We did go out to breakfast two mornings but we ate in for dinner every night. They were here four nights so I think that was quite an accomplishment. Anyway, had a great time and Monday I weighed in with a 4 oz gain. That I can totally live with. So the plan was to get back to it as soon as they left. I have felt under the weather since then and not to energized to exercise. I hope I'll get out tomorrow. I've had a sore throat and cough with a lot of drainage down the back of my throat. I know, TMI.....
Oh Yeah I wanted to tell you about my grocery store outing. I don't know if it was because I wasn't feeling real well or I was just hungry but while I was at the store I walked by the donuts and really, really wanted to get one. First I thought about a donut then I saw the chocolate croissant and I could hardly help myself. I finally walked away and did some more shopping and pretty soon I was right back at the bakery eying the apple fritters. I convinced myself to walk away again but I can't even tell you how bad I wanted something in the bakery. I felt like I could eat 10 of them right then and there. I think I spent an extra hour in the store trying not to by something. I just keep going back to the bakery and standing there. I must have been a sad sight. Anyway I made it but I just hate when I feel like that. When the urge is so strong and your desire is haunting you and you want to throw the whole healthy eating out the door and pig out! So this week has been hard getting motivated but I will keep on trying.

No comments:
Post a Comment