Monday, August 23, 2010

I'M BACK

OK here we go!!  


Time to get back into the grove of blogging.  I got Cathy all set up although it will take her some getting used to.  I'm glad to get going again.  I know it helps to put my thoughts down on paper(here) and it should help me become more accountable to myself again.  


I am assuming we are still having a Wednesday weigh in and everyone should try to blog once a week and comment as much as possible.  We all need the communication.  


I hope to set Cheryl up this week or maybe next week with a blog.  She is on the mend and about ready to hit the pavement. 


So hello to everyone and good luck.  I will post again on Wednesday but for now  -  ta ta 

1 comment:

Anniemal said...

You can do it momma! I'm excited to see everybody back up!