Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Off to a good start.

I plan on weighing in on Mondays.  I think I like the once a week weigh-in to help keep me on my toes and accountable.  I guess that is probably easy to say as long as I'm losing weight.   I am happy to say Monday I weighed 178.2 so that is down 2.2 lbs.  It has taken forever to get under that 180 mark.  It was hanging on for dear life.  I have only been getting to the gym about once a week so really needs to improve.  It has been really cold lately and I hate leaving my house.  Darn, here I go again making excuses.  I just gotta stop that.  Well its late and I can't seem to focus on my thoughts so I'll say goodnight.  I really want to blog about my goals and thoughts but I will have to try again another time.  :)  Have a great week ladies. 

2 comments:

Anniemal said...

Woohoo!! Good job! Don't forget the wonderful gift your kids gave you because it was cold out so you could work out at home!! Sorry... had to do it

Alison CATTT said...

AWESOME JOB CINDI!!! So proud of you and your accomplishment! Keep up the hard work!!